Individuals are encouraged to participate in all Intramural Sports Activities whether it is individually, with a partner, or on a team. Teams are generally formed by residence hall units, student organizations, hometown affiliations or most often simply by groups of friends.
If you want to play and don’t have a doubles partner or don’t have enough people to form a team, you can still get involved. The free agent program is in place for those who wish to compete. Register for your sport and select the free agent option and the staff will assist in forming your team with others looking to get involved.
The Intramural Sports Program exclusively uses the online-based, user friendly FusionIM software for registration, scheduling, and communication. All you need to start the registration process is your UCCS username and password. Visit campusrec.uccs.edu/DivisionRegistration to get started.
Sign Up for an Intramural Sport
- Visit campusres.uccs.edu and log in on the top right corner of the page using your UCCS username and password
- Click on the “Fusion IM” icon listed on the home page and select “register”
- Use the filter function on the left side of the page to select the correct season, sport, and league type you wish to sign up for – men’s, women’s, CoRec, or open
- Select the set division day/time that will work for your schedule
- Choose between registering a team as the captain or register as a player
- Digitally sign the waiver to participate
- Complete payment for sport league
- Sport Pass - $20 **See below for more Sport Pass information
- Individual Sport without the pass - $10
The cost to play any given intramural sport is $10 and you will be prompted to pay upon registration for each individual sport. Campus Recreation offers the ‘Sport Pass’ as an all-encompassing alternative option that gives you unlimited access to all sport offerings within the given season or semester. The Sport Pass is a one-time fee of $20. Purchase your sport pass on the fusion website or in person at the Gallogly Recreation and Wellness Center.
$10 – play any one specific sport
$20 – play as many sports as you wish offered in the semester