Nikki Fioretti, RD
- Registered Dietitian
- B.S. in Dietetics with a minor in Health and Fitness from SUNY College at Oneonta in Oneonta, New York
- Completed Dietetic Internship and M.S. in Nutrition at Herbert H. Lehman College in Bronx, New York.
- Now in the Sports Nutrition Masters program at UCCS.
- Provide one-on-one nutrition counseling, teach cooking classes and demonstrations to students on campus.
I can help you with
- Developing a healthy relationship with food. Learning how to properly fuel before and after workouts. I can teach you how to improve your diet and give you tips for losing weight or gaining weight.
What excites me about working at the Recreation & Wellness Center?
- Getting to help people change their lives for the better!
- Anything that has to do with exercising, whether it’s a new gym or running/hiking outside. Currently I am trying to learn how to ski!