Ingredients: 8 Servings
- 3 cups of cherry tomatoes
- 2 tomatillos
- 1-2 jalapenos
- juice of 1-2 limes
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt & black pepper
- In the oven on broil, char all ingredients except the garlic and cherry tomatoes for 5-8 minutes or until all the ingredients have a nice black char to them.
- While items are cooking pulse the cherry tomatoes in a food processor to break them down and strain the excess liquid from the tomatoes using a fine mesh strainer, discarding the excess water from the tomatoes.
- Put all the ingredients from the oven and the strained tomatoes and garlic, in a food processor and pulse to combine. The longer you blend the thinner the salsa.
- Season sea salt and lemon juice to taste.
Keep leftovers in the fridge for up to a week or freeze for 3-6 months.